Saturday, July 27, 2002

Gil Sterzer shares his fatalistic way of thinking, in view of the Hamas determination to avenge the blood of Shehadeh and the innocents killed with him.
"There is no doubt that they will succeed to execute a few terror attack out of their overall planing, and there is no doubt that Israelis will be murdered. What can I do about it? Well nothing actually. I’ve got more important things to do then to stay at home worried."

All very true, this is definitely the spirit, but...
it's more difficult to adopt this attitude when you have people you're responsible for such as children, and so on. Besides feeling responsible for keeping my daughters out of dangers way, as much as possible, it flashes through my mind occasionally that I have to make an effort to try to stay alive myself, for their sake, if not for my own.