Sunday, July 21, 2002

Starhawk linked to this National Review article about effects of the Middle East wars on U.S. campuses and the hard time Jewish students are having.



Fred Lapides sent me this article in the Weekly Standard about the sort of stuff written in Moslem newspapers printed in the US.

Stefan Sharkansky linked to me and to Fred. Thanks Stefan.



The man has no shame
Dr. Yossi Beilin again. On the radio again. Telling us off again. This time it’s about the immorality of relocating family members of suicide mass-murderers who have proved connections to the suicide mass-murderers’ crimes. I sat there, all on my own, in my little office, at work, steam coming out of my ears, fire coming out of my nose (your regular dragon lady, that’s me) shouting at him and cursing him out loud, repeatedly.

That showed him!

Luckily, no one came to see me while I was at it.



Train ride
I promised the girls I’d finally take them on that long awaited train ride, this summer. We never seem to get round to it. Too hot and sweaty to even think about it, never mind actually organizing it. Now I’m not sure if it’s safe. This is not another excuse, I swear. Well…


How about, when Saddam launches some missiles at us, we launch some at his pals the Palestinians? Nikita’s link.