Sunday, August 25, 2002

Aha! A newish Ehud Yaari article!
Finding one of these always makes my day.

This time he informs us that the two new anti-Semitic books in Arabic, we’ve all been waiting for, are out. He also helps us find information* about Yasser Arafat’s Fatah movement’s online campaign to boycott U.S. companies connected to Israel (while simultaneously “complaining daily about Israeli restrictions on Palestinian trade with Israel”). The Fatah's popular website www.yafa-news.com also refers the mindful Arab consumer to a nice site that helps us see which goods carry the kosher sign, thus helping us avoid them. (A reminder: Yaffa is the Arabic for Jaffa or Yaffo, the city adjacent to, and nowadays part of, Tel Aviv). Last but not least, he tells us where* we can find a rare interview with one of Bin Ladens’ lieutenants.

*Arabic links. Oops! Jihadonline.com seems to have disappeared (I swear I had nothing to do with that – I wish I knew how).