Saturday, November 09, 2002

A revolving wall in the kitchen? Wow. Cloak and dagger stuff.
The sadly commentless, Israeli Guy, Gil, has written a few words about the killing of terrorist, Iyad Sawalhe, in Jenin today, by IDF soldiers.

With regard to his comments, I like an Israeli Guy who sticks to his word. I have been getting e-mails from members of my Buddhist mailing list asking me to reconsider my unsubscribing from the list. I must say I’m wavering. Gil, on the other hand, said he would get rid of his comments and he did. Goodonya, as R.T. would say, when he was fresh back from Down Under.

Update: Forgive me for changing the wording of the bit about the killing of Sawalhe. It was probably the most tasteless thing I've ever written on this blog. I apologize for being so horrible. And for those who didn't read it in it's original form - you didn't miss much. Next time don't wait so long before popping in to see what's new! :-) Just kidding. You're welcome, whenever.