Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Americans
In my comment about Americans, yesterday, I meant no offense to Native Americans. I know they were there before. But the American nation, as a nation, as a people, is a new phenomenon. Before Israel, there were Arabs; there were Jews; there were Germans; there were Turks; there were Horanis; there were Samaritans, and others, all living in the Land of Israel. But they weren’t Israelis, even if they are now (and I remind you that one million Arabs are full Israeli citizens). When I said Americans I meant the body of people who inhabit the United States of America, and who are regarded by the world, and regard themselves, as Americans (as opposed to Canadians, Mexicans, Argentinians, etc., who are also Americans, but are not called that).

Hang on…sixty years… few hundred years, what’s the difference? It’s the principle of the thing, after all. Maybe the non-indigenous Americans should get the hell out as well, and go back where they came from. How dare they get away with stealing not a small country, but nearly a whole continent?!