Monday, December 08, 2003

Well, we’ve got some of our guys on the Best Blog Award thing, so I’d like to endorse Allison (An Unsealed Room) for Best New Blog, Meryl Yourish for Best Female Authored Blog and Best Playful Primates Ecosystem Level Blog (?!), Silent Running for Best Group Blog (or Silflay Hraka, it’s just that I’m loyal to my BlogDad,“Tom Paine”), Roger L. Simon or Kesher Talk for Best Large Mammals Ecosystem Level Blog (??!) and last, but certainly not least, Israellycool for Best Crawly Amphibians Ecosystem Level Blog (???!). Okay, there’s more, but I’m getting a bit bored with all these links. You can go and see all the weird categories for yourself, and vote, here.

I'm now so relieved I didn't get nominated after all. I would probably be in hysterics about how many votes I got. Not worth the palpitations.